LV2 1.6.0 has been released. LV2 is a plugin standard for audio systems. It defines a minimal yet extensible C API for plugin code and a format for plugin "bundles". See http://lv2plug.in for more information.
- Fix lv2specgen usage from command line.
- Fix port indices of metronome example.
- Upgrade to waf 1.7.11.
- atom: Fix crash in forge.h when pushing atoms to a full buffer.
- ui: Add idle interface so native UIs and foreign toolkits can drive their event loops.
- ui: Add ui:updateRate property.