LV2 1.18.6 has been released. LV2 is a plugin standard for audio systems. It defines an extensible C API for plugins, and a format for self-contained "bundle" directories that contain plugins, metadata, and other resources. See http://lv2plug.in/ for more information.
- Add dark mode style for documentation.
- Clean up and modernize Python support code.
- Fix or avoid new compiler and tool warnings.
- Rearrange source tree to be directly usable by dependants.
- Remove archaic properties from foaf vocabulary.
- Replace canonical dcs ontology with a minimal version for LV2.
- Separate API headers from data.
- Switch to Meson build system.