LV2 1.18.8 has been released. LV2 is a plugin standard for audio systems. It defines an extensible C API for plugins, and a format for self-contained "bundle" directories that contain plugins, metadata, and other resources. See http://lv2plug.in/ for more information.
- Fix documentation build with Python 3.7.
- Fix documentation build with meson 0.56.2.
- Fix lv2.h missing from installation.
- eg-midigate: Fix output timing.
- eg-sampler: Add resampling via libsamplerate.
- eg-sampler: Fix potentially corrupt notification events.
- lv2core: Fix inconsistent plugin class labels.
- lv2specgen: Fix installed data paths.